1 – Who we are
We are Maputo Relocation Solutions Lda (hereinafter referred to as MAPUTO RELOCATION) with registered office at Av. Julius Nyerere, 657 2nd Floor – Office 4, 1101 – Maputo, Mozambique, holder of the corporate identification number NUIT400222339
2 – What we will do with your information
We will ask for your personal information only when we need it to provide you with a service. Always with your knowledge and consent.
Data we collect on our website:
When you access our website, we also automatically receive the internet protocol from your computer (IP address), in order to obtain information that helps us to improve our service and maintain the security of our website.
Registration on our Email Marketing / Newsletter list will be done only with your permission. In these emails you can receive news about our services, products and other updates.
3 – Consent
When you provide personal information such as name, telephone, email and address, to complete a registration or complete a contact form, we assume that you agree that MAPUTO RELOCATION collects and uses your data for purposes such as contact and service provision.
If we request your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will ask for your consent.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information. The continued use of our website will be considered acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information or simply want to remove your data from our database, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 – Disclosure
We may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
Car or home rental
Hotel or restaurant reservations
Airline ticket reservations
We will never share personally identifiable information publicly, except as required by law.
5 – Third party services
6 – Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the service requested by you.
When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7 – Your rights
As the data owner, you can exercise the following rights, within the legally established limits:
- Access to personal data [when submitting a request for access, you will be provided access and details on the personal data processed by MAPUTO RELOCATION]
Rectification of personal data [if your personal data is incomplete or incorrect, you can request the correction of it]
- Right to be forgotten [by exercising its right to be forgotten, MAPUTO RELOCATION will, if applicable, delete your personal data]
- Personal data portability [when requesting the portability of your personal data, you will receive, in an automatic reading format, the personal data you have provided and which are processed based on your consent or the performance of a contract]
- Opposition to the processing of personal data [for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by MAPUTO RELOCATION based on legitimate interest or in relation to direct marketing]
- Revocation of consent to treatment [if you revoke your consent, MAPUTO RELOCATION will remove your consent from the activity you specify]
- The exercise of these rights depends on a written request (including a copy of a document proving the client’s identity and mention of the right or rights you wish to exercise), to be sent by one of the following channels:
Av. Julius Nyerere, 657 2nd Floor – Office 4, 1101 – Maputo, Mozambique
After sending the request with the necessary information, MAPUTO RELOCATION will respond within a period of up to three months, taking into account the complexity of each request.
Last updated: November 20, 2020